Saturday, March 25, 2006

Disney Walkabout

Lugging my bags of 401(k) books up and down the stairs at Disney Feature I keep running into staffers in the building who fret about new feature animation's new exec VP of production, Andrew Millstein: "Jeeze, Andrew was in charge of DreamQuest when it closed, in charge of The Secret Lab when that closed, then it was Disney Animation Florida and Circle Seven. And now both of those are gone. Should we be worried?" Personally, I know Andrew Millstein somewhat, and he's always seemed like an okay guy to me. Not his fault if the company keeps shooting horses out from under him. He's got to be doing a job they like, because he's still there. On an unrelated Disney topic, I ran into Ron Clements and John Musker a few days back, up on DFA's third floor, diving into new projects. I congratulated them on their six-month sabbatical from the Mouse House and said, "Didn't they just throw you a big going away party?" John said: "Yeah, they did. I hope the company doesn't want all the money they spent on it back." I don't think John (or Ron) have to worry.

3 comments:

MondayMorgue said...

hey steve and kevin,
great idea to create a blog!

keep it up.
-morgan

Kevin Koch said...

Thanks, Morgan! We've got you linked up now, too. I'm enjoying your blog.

qatsel said...

R10'nun geçen aylarda başlatıp Adtech'in sponsor olduğu adtech ile reklam 2.0 dönemi başlıyor ve Trkycmhrytllbtpydrklcktr r10.net seo yarışması sitesi. / Tamamen ücretsiz her alanda ödev sitemiz..
Seo adına en güzel makaleler adtech ile reklam 2.0 dönemi başlıyor ve Trkycmhrytllbtpydrklcktr r10.net seo yarışması sayfası.. Toplistimize anında site ekle yin..
Yarisma sitemize bekleriz..

Site Meter