Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New Film Roman Digs -- Week Two

A week and a half into Film Roman staffers settling into their new building, the disgruntlement over lack of movable shelves, worries over heavy light boards that could snap fingers have abated. Boxes are now out of the aisles and everyone is settling into the new routine. "Hey, it's great to have high ceilings and actual windows!" is a common refrain. I've told people the difference from one work space to the other is huge. Like going from the inside of a submarine to an airy office building.

2 comments:

Kevin Koch said...

That last sentence is a great point. Kinda makes me think about the union's crummy, low-ceiling building, and how nice it would be for us to move into a light, well-designed space . . .

Anonymous said...

here here ... I second that. I remember taking classes and trying to wiggle my way through the hallways during class breaks was an adventure. I dont know whats tighter... the tokyo subway during rush hour or that hallway.

Site Meter