Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Candidate statement: Karen Carnegie Johnson

Candidate for Executive Board; incumbent

Hello animation community!  I’ve worked at MTV, Sony, Disney, and Film Roman, where I’m currently a Retake Director on The Simpsons. In my first term on the Executive Board I supported the completion of our new building and better computers for its lab, planned the TV Development panel and the "Beyond Yellow" gallery show, served on the search committee that hired our new organizer, and spurred our current efforts to overhaul the website, and more. If re-elected, I'll continue to work to listen and to improve the services the Guild provides to its members, with active participation and thoughtful decisions.


Here is the candidate slate for the 2010 election.
Here are the candidate statements posted to date.
Site Meter